Scienceblogs is upgrading. This site won't allow comments from 10pm Pacific Standard Time on Friday, January 9 until...well until the upgrade is complete (possibly Saturday sometime.)
So instead of being frustrated at not being able to comment why don't you instead go waste your time by:
- By reading some provocative statements about teaching over at the information processors blog.
- If you need to procrastinate about preparing a referee report, you might check out Michael Nielsen's Three myths of scientific peer review
- The Statistical Mechanic is back, and discussing thermodynamics, probability, and the measurement problem. If you actually want to expand your brain instead of waste your time, this would be a good place to do so.
- Copco and Iron Gate, will they be demolished in 2020? The county hopes to be involved.
- Read articles from the perspective of a view not often heard at Secular Right
- Read a book from the list of free books about the market put together by the Master of the Universe.
Just checking if the upgrade was finished and comments were working. Thanks for a great science blog.
I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.